Sunday, May 31, 2009

Ohh brother, I've discovered Stampin' Up!!

Yes girls, it's true. . . I've been struck down with the Stampin' Up virus! I attended a party at Embellished a few weeks ago and booked a parrty from that. My party was last weekend and was a total success! I love the SU products and the consultant Nicola A. was just great! We had so much fun playing with the products, munching on loads of yummy food and spending $$$$. I have already been told I need to book another party (which will be in about 6 weeks I'm thinking!). I've already had a play with the stamp set I ordered at the first party and thought I'd post the layout for you to check out.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Toni - this is GORGEOUS! If the Stampin' Up Virus helps you to create gorgeous work like that, then the $$$ are well spent!

x

Nicole said...

Toni, this is a gorgeous LO.

I haven't been suckered into SU yet, lol. Don't have the money for starters.

xx