Wednesday, May 27, 2009

These are some of my newer layouts. . .

This layout is hot off the Embellished classroom floor!! Litterally!! I just taught this layout today!



I've been playing around with some paint on my backgrounds and I love the effect! I rarely scrap pics of myself but have to admit I am quite happy with how this layout came together.


During a recent day trip to Yeppoon Main Beach I snapped some really cool shots of the kids in the water. I just love how they look like they could walk forever!

Now anyone who knows Adam knows how much of a bundle of energy he is and how crazy the sounds that come out of him are! When I came across this jumbo pack of playing cards at my local IGA I just knew what I'd use the joker card for!


When Ali got the new Marakech (yes Ali I probably spelt it wrong! lol) papers in a few months ago I thought it'd be cool to use for our Christmas holiday pics. I really get a buzz out of piecing a bundle of pics together in a double layout.

I'll be sure and share more soon. Thanks for taking the time to pop on by.
Cheers,
Toni

No comments: