Friday, June 12, 2009

I found my MOJO!!!! Yipppeeeee!

After teaching at Embellished the other week I scooped up some of the new Crate Paper that had just arrived. ILOVE IT! I think it was just what I needed to get my mojo going again.

The poka dot scallops in the top layout are actually on a sheer background. I picked them up at the Expo and I'm kicking myself for not grabbing another one.


Ali also has just had a shipment of Autumn Leaves stamps which naturally I couldn't resist! I've used one of the border stamps around the edge of the cream centre (mmm, sounds so good I could eat it!). I think I have found my new favourite border stamp!

While I was chugging my way through the Expo crowd I found this cute chipboard border tree thingie and I had to have it! Once again, I'm kicking myself for not grabbing another! It's a very basic layout but I love that the photo is the main focus. The pic was taken by Sariah. She really has a talent for taking great pics of herself and others!

I really like this layout! As you can tell I'm quite the fan of those polkadot scallops! I even made a flower out of the scraps which left me feeling rather clever! Hannah is such a beautiful girl which makes scrapping all the more easier.
Thanks for stopping by. Please feel free to leave comments, I love to read them!

Chat soon!

Toni

4 comments:

Melita said...

Great stuff Toni!

Nicole said...

LOVE the KI Sheers too. Just wish they were a little cheaper.

Wow, have you seen my mojo too??? It seems to have disappeared

xx

Binxcat1 said...

just putting all you Master chickies on my blog list... can't wait 2 c these "out for publication" los in the mag... go you big red fire engine! LOL ;)

Ali said...

wow you sure did find your mojo - i can't see any of these LO's coz theyve been picked up already! :)