Friday, June 12, 2009

Paper Craft Expo in Brisbane

Mum and I had never been to the expo before and were really pumped to have the opportunity to attend. We had the chance I meet Kristy and Cassie from the mag. Scrapbooking Memories. These girls a lovely and are so easy to chat with! I'm super pumped about the up and coming things they have planned for the magazine.

So amid and hustle and bustle of the expo (and trust me there is ALOT of it) we attended 4 classes. We did 2 of Lynette Carrol's, 1 with Zoe Pearn and one with Nicole Farrell. I can't say I learnt anything different but I had fun being on the recieveing end of the teaching and playing with some beautiful products.

All in all it was we had a great time and I'm already planning on bringing Sariah (my oldest daughter) with us next year.

No comments: