Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Feeling inspired

There's nothing quite like the excitement of building a new home to get the creative juices flowing! I bought these four rooster plaques from Spotlight about 5 years ago for $1each with the fullest of intention of hanging them up somewhere in the house, but clearly it was another one of those purchases that never went were it was intended and instead ended up in the back of my craft supplies cupboard.
So feeling all inspired to create an otp I started digging around figuring there had to be something in the depths of the great abis (that is my craft cupboard!) and bingo, there they were, just screaming for a little creative influence! So I've created a LOVE plaque that will either hang as you see them here or in a swag across the wall.

I just love it! Now don't get me wrong, I don't think I'm a creative genius or anything like that, but I just really like where they are going and the final finish of them. It seems like forever since I've gotten "crafty" so it was a real buzz.
Thanks for looking and please be sure to post a comment to let me know you stopped by! it's nice to know who visits me.
Mmmwaaaah!
Toni

2 comments:

Cindy said...

love the little owl, so cute

Melita said...

Beautiful Toni - love teh colours you've chosen!