Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I'm teaching at Daisy Chain Scrapbooks in Nambour

I'm so excited to let you now that I'll be teaching at 2 classes at Daisy Chain Scrapbooks in Nambour on the 18th of July! I have to say that Barbi and the rest of the Daisy girls are just beautiful! Mum and I have attended their retreats for the past couple of years and can't help but keep going back not only for the "time out" but for the fabulous atmosphere that many have come to know at Daisy's. If you'd like to book in for my classes I know there are still a few places available so give Barbi a call and join us for a heap of fun!
This is a sneek peek of the OTP we'll be doing in the afternoon. It's something special for the home. Actually, this is a reminder that I have to visit Bunnings for some supplies for the class!
And this is a sneek peek at the layout we'll be doing in the morning. Lots of fun with acetate and felt. Hope you can come along for the fun!
Cheers,
Toni

4 comments:

Melita said...

looking good Toni! Have fun with it!

Toni Crane said...

Thanks Lita!

Anthea said...

I only wish that I lived close enough to know where Nabour was! Hope your class goes well.

Binxcat1 said...

jeeezzzz your stuff is gorg! Loving the look of that otp... can we have a proper look after the class? Please, pretty please? ;)