Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Expo layouts

I have to admit to feeling a little intimidated when I (along with the onther Masters) was asked to create several layouts for the recent Paper Craft Expo. I guess it's one thing to have my work in a magazine and then another to have people see it irl! And it was little nerve racking seeing and hearing people comment on your work, but at the same time it was fun to see my work up on display.

I finally played around with my puff paint! Yeah! I just love how this stuff grows in front of your eyes when you heat it up! Totally cool!

I love these trees from Collections. And I finally got to use my heidi Swapp ribbon mesh and chandelier crystals!

Sheesh it's hard to believe Sariah is 14 now, especially considering I only a few months ago scrapped her 13th birthday! Time really flies!
Well that's it for me until the next post! Thanks for popping in. Please leave a comment so I know you've stopped by.
Cheers,
Toni

2 comments:

kathie said...

Did you create those specifically for the Expo? You're good. I didn't have time to make anything new and just sent along my favourite old layouts. I think most of them were already published, so that makes them at least six months old, lol. Yours look lovely!

Toni Crane said...

Thanks Kathie! And yes i did. The only old layout there was my single from my Masters entry.