Monday, August 24, 2009

Scrap Within Reach papers!

Aside from having a great time at Daisy Chain I had the opportunity to do a class with Angela Peardon from Addicted 2 Craft. In addition to the class we were given the new Carnival Ride range of papers from Scrap Within Reach. Let me tell you IT IS BEAUTIFUL!!! I love this photo of Isaac and was thrilled at how well my layout turned out!
I can't believe Isaac goes to High School next year! He is growing so quickly but has and always will be my little softy with a smile that melts my heart.

Adam and Rebecca have really got a connection. They can be the best of friends one minute and the worst of enemies the next. But it never takes long for bridges to be mended.
Thanks Angela for giving us this latest release, never used in Australia before Carnival Ride papers. They are my new favourite!
Thanks for visiting!
Cheers,
Toni

2 comments:

Debbie Smith said...

Hi Toni, I really love seeing your work in Scrapbooking Memories. I'm really staggered that you manage to do so much with six kids. Wow. I have a two year old and an 11 month old and I only have the nights - I'm a SAHM - yet I'm often too tired.

How do you do it? Any tips?

Debbie ;-)

Monique Liedtke said...

Hi, arrived here through Pearl's blog. I just love the way you scrap, especially the page about Isaac caught my eye!! Love the colors and the design! TFS!!