Monday, August 24, 2009

I just thought I'd share

While I was at the Daisychain retreat I got to catch up with a couple of lovely girls, Heidi and Teniele (sorry if I spelt your names wrong!). These girls make the most beautiful cards! I'm not real flash at making them and they were kind enough to let me copy some of their work. Thanks girls! Mmmwaaah! This dragonfly I am thrilled to say I made myself (copying Heidi's one of course!) but it was so easy and came out beautiful! I guess it helps when you've got some talented to copy.
Here's a closeup of that awesome dragonfly.
A simple but very cute Thankyou card. I used some old Crate paper and just love the colours in it. It just shows that you shouldn't give away the old stuff coz you don't think you'll use it. I have to say that i am totally in love with making cards!
This is a card that Heidi made and gave to me. Isn't she lovely! The little flower clip will actuall come off the card and you use it as a book or page marker. How cool is that?
Well thanks for stopping by. Be sure and leave me a message, I love to hear from you.
Cheers,
Toni

No comments: