Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Okay, one more share!

So I'm on a blogging roll tonight! I made this layout the other day and am really happy with the way it turned out. It's the first time I've used onld sheet music and I have to say I GET IT!!! It really does give a page a completely different feel.


So that's it for me tonight! I hope you've enjoyed visiting and I'll catch up with you next time I get some spare time to blog.
Cheers,
Toni
PS. Sorry I had to remove the pics! I'll put it back up once the page is pubbed!

4 comments:

Jenni said...

Toni love your work and these LO's are fantastic. Keep it up.

Toni Crane said...

Thanks Jenni! I love to read comments.

kathie said...

LOL, well the effect of the sheet music worked. I see that the layout is already out for publication!

Toni Crane said...

Your too funny Kathie!