Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Finally I get time to blog!

Ya know between dental visits and doctors visits and Stephen being away with work this whole blogging thing is proving hard to keep up with!
But as I promised (yes I know, weeks ago!) here are some layouts. These are a few that I made for classes at Embellished.
I thought I'd put a bit of a different spin on my tree so I cup some prima flowers for the leaves. I think the effect looks pretty cool!
You know how ya buy something and proudly put it on your scrapping shelf, only to forget that it's there? Well I bought a couple of sets of Heidi Swapp lettering stamps last November and only last month remembered them! I have to say, I love them! They are perfect for those layouts that need a larger than normal title. I've used them in the top page and the page below.

Sariah is great at taking her own pics. The fact she uses MY camera only makes it all the more easier to get my hands on the photos! Ya gotta love it!
Thanks for stopping by! I'll post some more layouts very soon.
Cheers,
Toni

No comments: